Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm all caught up ... Ready to have a baby now

Whoa! Am I really all caught up on blogging? Baby Gilson #5 is due tomorrow which is now only a few hours away. We've been hoping this baby would come early but I think he or she has been waiting patiently for me to finish getting everything done and ready. I finally finished packing the hospital bag a few days ago. All the baby stuff is finally pulled out, washed and got finished being set up TODAY (although I'm missing a few parts for the baby swing. I know I've seen it around here somewhere.) Yesterday Glen found the baby blanket box so now we have a blue blanket and a pink blanket in the hospital bag. So what will we name him/her? Well, we almost have it narrowed down ... but other than that, I can't think of anything else I need to get done before this baby comes so just in case the waiting has been for me to be ready, I think we're finally ready now. The next post will be pictures of our newest addition when he or she decides to finally come. These siblings are ready and ask almost daily if the baby is coming today. We even have a few still begging for baby to be twins.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Best of luck and warm wishes for a safe and happy arrival for baby #5! <3

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Good luck and at least your ready! I love all the updates. I can't believe how big your youngest got all of a sudden. You make a very cute pregnant lady on a sled:) I can't wait to find out the sex and the new name. Good luck again!

Caralee said...

Best of luck Jamie! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl and to see cute pictures.

Unknown said...

What's up with kids wanting twins?! Mine are asking for the same thing :) Hope all goes well, when it happens! Can't wait to see pics!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see new pictures of the baby.

Amanda XOX said...

So you're going to log into Facebook from your hospital bed, right? You just take it easy and know we send love your way! I still can't believe people have more than 2 kids... amazing =o)